- General management of all County motor vehicles
- Keep day to day records of all vehicles showing full status
- Assignment of vehicles to departments and drivers
- Supervision of drivers and usage of vehicles
- Ensure drivers put up to the expected code of ethics
- In charge of vehicle maintenance, upkeep repairs and fueling
- Ensuring all vehicles are insured and are in good condition at all times
- Ensure all vehicles are insured and are in full compliance with motor vehicle regulations both legislative and security requirements including insurance for the vehicle and the users
- Liaise with the department of transport, works and infrastructure for the maintenance of vehicles and to organize proficiency & suitability tests for drivers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: – Public Administration Business Administration, Transport and Logistics Management or their equivalent qualification & from a recognized institution;
Offer ended on December 19, 2017
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID card, detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the left side the Position and department applied for to reach on or before 19th December 2017 and addressed to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
THARAKA NITHI COUNTY
P.O BOX 10
or hand delivered to the County Head Quarters, Kathwana.