• Warehousing management
• Distribution management
• Fleet management
• Participate in procurement processes in the assigned department or Unit
• Disposal of stores and equipment
• Market surveys and research
• Inventory and stock in the department/unit
• Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Business Administration, Business Management, Economics, Procurement and Supplies Management.
• Registered Member of a SCM professional body
• Computer Proficiency
Offer ended on February 23, 2018
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID card, detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the left side the Position and department applied for to reach on or before 23rd February 2018 and addressed to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
THARAKA NITHI COUNTY
P.O BOX 10
or hand delivered to the County Head Quarters, Kathwana.
- All candidates must satisfy requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
- All posts are on Three (3) Year Contract
- Tharaka – Nithi County is an equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization.