- Supervising and controlling of all roads works in a constituency as assigned
- Assisting in selection and location of suitable materials for road works
- Preparing and maintaining master rolls, pay sheets, stores ledger, tools and plant ledgers, log sheets & tickets, daily activity cards and any other record and;
- Preparing work programmes in liaison with Sub- County works Officers.
- A diploma in civil Engineering from a recognized institution
- Any past experience in road inspection will be an added advantage
Offer ended on December 19, 2017
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID card, detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the left side the Position and department applied for to reach on or before 19th December 2017 and addressed to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
THARAKA NITHI COUNTY
P.O BOX 10
or hand delivered to the County Head Quarters, Kathwana.