• Gathering, compiling and analyzing information on commitment and expenditure trends and initiating appropriate corrective action as may be required
• Compiling information required on budget monitoring and expenditure control including on salaries and allowances
• Initial processing of re- allocation within the budget
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
Bachelor’s degree in commerce (Finance Option), Business Management or Finance, Economics, Business Administration plus Certified Public Accountant (CPA K)
Offer ended on February 23, 2018
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID card, detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the left side the Position and department applied for to reach on or before 23rd February 2018 and addressed to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
THARAKA NITHI COUNTY
P.O BOX 10
or hand delivered to the County Head Quarters, Kathwana.
- All candidates must satisfy requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
- All posts are on Three (3) Year Contract
- Tharaka – Nithi County is an equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization.