- Co-ordinate preparation of statutory financial reports for the county
- Requisition for funds on behalf of the county
- To prepare expenditure returns and submit them to the controller of budget’s office as and when required
- To be in charge of employee capacity building in matters related to Integrated Financial Management System (IFMIS)
- To ensure smooth running of the county treasury
- Assist the county in developing capacity for efficient, effective and transparent financial management
- Should hold a Bachelor of Commerce Accounting or Finance Option from a recognized University.
- Should have Oracle certifications in at least two financial modules.
- A Master’s degree in Finance will be an added advantage
- Should have knowledge and experience in public service/devolved system of governance
- Should have experience in Integrated Financial Management Information System(IFMIS)
- Should be an Oracle Certified Implementation Specialist and demonstrate prior experience in an implementation/support project
Offer ended on December 19, 2017
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID card, detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the left side the Position and department applied for to reach on or before 19th December 2017 and addressed to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
THARAKA NITHI COUNTY
P.O BOX 10
or hand delivered to the County Head Quarters, Kathwana.