• Assist in application of sound principles of Accounting as spelt out in Public Financial Management (PFM) procedures
• Help the department put up a sound financial management procedures
• Keeping up to date finance and accounting documents
• Degree in any of the following areas: Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting Option),
• Business Administration (strong Bias in Accounting),
• Certified Public Accountant Section Six (CPA K) or any other relevant qualification
• Must be a registered member of Institute of Certified Accountant of Kenya
Offer ended on February 23, 2018
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID card, detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the left side the Position and department applied for to reach on or before 23rd February 2018 and addressed to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
THARAKA NITHI COUNTY
P.O BOX 10
or hand delivered to the County Head Quarters, Kathwana.
- All candidates must satisfy requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
- All posts are on Three (3) Year Contract
- Tharaka – Nithi County is an equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization.