Proposed Oxygen Filling Platform at Chuka County Referral Hospital
- April 29, 2020
- Posted by: Webmaster
- Category: Tender Details
|TENDER NO||TENDER DESCRIPTION||IFMIS NEGOTIATION NO||CATEGORY|
|TNCG/58/2019-2020||PROPOSED OXYGEN FILLING PLATFORM AT CHUKA COUNTY REFERRAL HOSPITAL||
Bidders MUST meet the following mandatory requirements;
- Attach a copy of valid tax compliance certificate
- Attach a copy of registration/incorporation certificate
- Attach a copy of a valid single business permit/trading license
- Attach valid 2% bid security in form of a bank guarantee valid for 120 days.
- Bid documents submitted MUST be sequentially numbered (serialized)
- Form of tender must be fully filled and signed
- Confidential business questionnaire must be fully filled and signed
How to apply:
Interested eligible candidates may download a complete set of tender documents with evaluation criteria from the Tharaka Nithi County website at www.tharakanithi.go.ke or PPIP portal www.tenders.go.ke using the unique IFMIS Negotiation Number indicated in the tender advert.
Complete tender documents MUST be submitted through the IFMIS SUPPLIER PORTAL www.supplier.treasury.go.ke as per the requirements contained in the tender documents and Original copies of the bid security attached shall be manually submitted to County Department of Procurement so as to be received on or before 12th May 2020 at 12.00pm.
NOTE: Bidders who may experience challenges in accessing and uploading their tenders in the IFMIS tender portal should contact the IFMIS Helpdesk (email http:/infmis.go.ke, Tel 0800721477/0204801801) at the treasury or contact Supply Chain management office located at our headquarters in KATHWANA.
MANUAL SUBMISSION OF BIDS will not be accepted. All tenders must be submitted through the IFMIS PLATFORM.
THE COUNTY SECRETARY
THARAKA NITHI COUNTY
P.O BOX 10
Tenders will be opened thereafter in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend.