KENYA CLIMATE SMART AGRICULTURE PROJECT (KCSAP)
PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF RUBATE IRRIGATION PROJECT
1. The Government of Kenya has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Kenya Climate Smart Agricultural Project (KCSAP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF RUBATE IRRIGATION PROJECT, in Magumoni Ward, Chuka Sub- County.
2. The County Government of Tharaka Nithi – now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF RUBATE IRRIGATION PROJECT
3. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants by World Bank Borrowers”, dated January 2011 (revised July 2014) and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the Tharaka Nithi County Website, www. tharakanithi.go.ke and also from the Director, Supply Chain Management Services Office located at the Tharaka Nithi County Headquarters, Kathwana during normal working hours and inspect the bidding document during office hours i.e. 8.00 am to 5.00 pm at the address given below.
5. The bidding document in English language may be obtained by interested bidders from the Tharaka Nithi County Website www.tharakanithi.go.ke free of charge.
6. A MANDATORY Pre-Tender Site Visit and meeting shall be conducted by the employer on Tuesday, 24th March, 2020 at 10.00 am at Chuka Sub county Agriculture Offices.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid security amounting to Ksh. 912,000/= (Nine hundred and twelve Thousand) only from a reputable Commercial bank.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below and submitted on or before 16th April, 2020 at 11.00a.m. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend.
9. Completed tender documents (Original and two copies) are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked with tender reference number MOALF&C/KCSAP/TNCG/OT/001/2019-2020 and be deposited in the Tender Box at Tharaka Nithi County Headquarters Kathwana at the Reception and be addressed to
The County Secretary, County Government of Tharaka Nithi
P.O. Box 10- 60401 KATHWANA.
- March 18, 2020
- Posted by: Webmaster
- Category: News