Principal Itugururu ATI, Job Group “P” – One (1) Post
• Be an employee of Tharaka Nithi County;
• Has Served in Agricultural Services related fields
• Has an experience of at least 3 years
• A Degree in any of the following fields: Agriculture, Food Technology, Agriculture & Home Economics, Agricultural Education, Horticulture, or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
• A Masters’ Degree in any of the following fields: Food Science, Home Economics, Agricultural Economics, Horticulture, Natural Resource Management, Agribusiness, Agriculture Extension, Agriculture Education or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
• Attended a Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution; and
• Has shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
• Management of the Agricultural Training Institute and ensure effective running of the activities
• Innovation and Implementation of strategic plans and objectives of the Institute: – handling technical and administrative, human resource, budgetary and assets management issues.
• Addressing stakeholders’ concerns and instituting operational accountability
• Enhance gainful co-operation between the Institute and other Stakeholders
• Liaison officer with the National Government and the County Government.
• Any other duty that may be assigned by the Board of Management
Offer ended on March 25, 2020