GIS EXPERT, JG “K” (1 POST)
- Has Served in Tharaka Nithi County as an employee, volunteer or casual
- Bachelor’s degree in geospatial information science and remote sensing or any other relevant qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Skills in cartography, photogrammetric, geospatial data analysis, remote sensing image analysis
- Computer proficiency
- Designing and developing in house application programs and user interfaces
- Formulating data analysis procedures
- Defining data verification and quality control procedures
- Managing and maintaining geo database
- Updating and maintaining hardware and software
This advertisement is strictly and internal advert; applicants must specify their current Departments and working stations, attaching all the relevant documents to prove this including recommendations from the current supervisor.
How to apply
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID card, detailed CV, copies of all relevant academic certificates and other testimonials should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the top left side the position applied for so as to reach the undersigned on or before 8th September, 2020.
Applications should be addressed to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
THARAKA NITHI COUNTY
P.O. BOX 10-60406
Applications can also be emailed to email@example.com or hand delivered to THARAKA NITHI COUNTY Headquarters Kathwana.
Tharaka Nithi County is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization. Applicants comprising persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
NOTE: COMMUNICATION FROM THE COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD IS ONLY DONE THROUGH THE OFFICE MOBILE PHONE NUMBER 0748087375.
Offer ended on September 8, 2020