Cooperative Auditor, Job Group “K” – One (1) Post
• Has Served in Tharaka Nithi County as an employee, volunteer or casual;
• Has a Diploma in any of the following disciplines: - Co-operative Management, Co-operative
Auditing, Internal Auditing or Finance from a recognized institution;
• Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Kenya Part I or Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) Part II from a
• Should have a Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized institution.
• Carrying out audit inspections of societies’ records;
• Collecting data on periodical financial returns, estimates of income and expenditure; and
• Any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Offer ended on March 25, 2020