PROPER EMAIL USAGE POLICY
Understanding general email etiquette is essential for all Tharaka Nithi County employees.
- Choose a strong password (current recommendation is 3 random words)
- Do not click attachments, or links, on unsolicited emails especially from an unknown person.
- Report suspicious-looking emails to the ICT directorate immediately.
- All use of email must be compliant with the institution’s policies on ethical conduct and security of business data
- The institution’s email addresses or systems shall not be used for creating, distributing, or accessing any offensive or illegal material, including but not limited to material with offensive comments about gender, race, age, sexual orientation, or religious beliefs.