Veterinary Officer, Job Group “L” – One (1) Post
- September 1, 2021
- Posted by: Muigai
Requirements for appointment
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be in possession of a Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine (BVM) degree from a recognized university in Kenya.
- Be registered and retained by the Kenya Veterinary Board
Duties and responsibilities
The Veterinary Officer shall be responsible to the employer and the supervisor for the following;
- Be the technical advisor on all matters relating to veterinary practices.
- Advising on animal breeding and welfare.
- Collecting data and preparing reports on animal health, products, and markets.
- Any other Duty Assigned by the supervisor
Applications Deadline – 15TH September 2021.
Terms – Three (3) Years Contract Term
Applications should be addressed to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
THARAKA NITHI COUNTY
P.O. BOX 10-60406, KATHWANA
Applications to be hand-delivered to THARAKA NITHI COUNTY Headquarters Kathwana. Tharaka Nithi County is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization. Applicants comprising persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
NOTE: COMMUNICATION FROM THE COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD IS ONLY DONE THROUGH THE OFFICE MOBILE PHONE NO. 0748 087 375.