- September 14, 2021
- Posted by: Muigai
Requirements for appointment
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be a holder of a Diploma in Medical Laboratory from a recognized institution
- Be registered by Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board (KMLTTB).
- Possess a valid Practicing License from KMLTTB
- Must be computer literate
Duties and responsibilities
The Medical Laboratory Technologists shall be responsible to the employer and the supervisor for the following;
- Offering Medical Laboratory Services depending on the level of care deployed;
- Guiding and counseling patients, clients and staff on health issues;
- Referring patients and clients to appropriate health facilities;
- Coaching and mentoring students on attachment;
- Organizing health management teams and convening health management committee meetings;
- Collecting and compiling data for research on Laboratory services issues;
- Ordering and monitoring usage of Laboratory commodities
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor.
How to apply
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID card, detailed CV, copies of all relevant academic certificates, and other testimonials should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the top left side the position applied for so as to reach the undersigned on or before 1st OCTOBER, 2021.
Applications should be addressed to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
THARAKA NITHI COUNTY
P.O. BOX 10-60406
Applications to be hand-delivered to THARAKA NITHI COUNTY Headquarters Kathwana. Tharaka Nithi County is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization. Applicants comprising persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
NOTE: COMMUNICATION FROM THE COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD IS ONLY DONE THROUGH THE OFFICE MOBILE PHONE NUMBER 0748087375.