- September 15, 2021
- Posted by: Muigai
Requirements for appointment
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade D+ (Plus) or KCE division IV at ‘O’ Level
- Certificate in Early Childhood Development Education offered by KNEC/Ministry of Education or its approved equivalent.
- Registered by the Teachers Service Commission
Duties and responsibilities
The ECDE Caregivers shall be responsible to the employer and the supervisor for the following;
- Class teaching.
- Role modelling, guidance and counselling, mentoring and motivation of the learners.
- Preparing reports
- Ensuring the safety and security of the learners
- Assist in organizing and facilitating play/learning activities for the learners.
- Caring and nurturing spiritual, moral, social, mental, physical, aesthetic and emotional growth of the learners (holistic development).
- Managing ECDE classes and keeping professional and administrative records (schemes of work, lesson plans, daily programme of activities, attendance registers etc.) and ensuring learners’ safety and security.
- Preparing and developing play/learning materials.
How to apply
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID card, detailed CV, copies of all relevant academic certificates, and other testimonials should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the top left side the position applied for so as to reach the undersigned on or before 5th OCTOBER, 2021.
Applications should be addressed to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
THARAKA NITHI COUNTY
P.O. BOX 10-60406
Applications to be hand-delivered to THARAKA NITHI COUNTY Headquarters Kathwana. Tharaka Nithi County is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization. Applicants comprising persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
NOTE: COMMUNICATION FROM THE COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD IS ONLY DONE THROUGH THE OFFICE MOBILE PHONE NUMBER 0748087375.