- September 8, 2021
- Posted by: Muigai
Requirements for appointment
- Be an employee of Tharaka Nithi County;
- Has Passed Motor Vehicle Mechanic Trade Test At least Grade II from a recognized Polytechnic or vocational Training;
- Has good history of Motor Vehicle Maintenance
- Has Passed Occupational Test for Drivers At least Grade II
- Has Passed Suitability Test for Drivers
- Has shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to the Transport and Freight Manager
- Servicing County Vehicles;
- Repairing and Maintaining County Vehicles – Minor issues;
- Advising the Transport and Freight Manager of the referrals for major repairs;
- Keeping a record of County Vehicle Services;
- Running Errands in case of any Mechanical Support and or evaluation; and
- Any other relevant duty as may be assigned by the relevant Chief Officer.
The Applicants must be employees of Tharaka Nithi County (Casual, Contract or Permanent). They must attach a recommendation letter from their current Supervisors to prove they are working for Tharaka Nithi County.
How to apply
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID card, detailed CV, copies of all relevant academic certificates and other testimonials should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the top left side the position applied for so as to reach the undersigned on or before 29th September, 2021.
Applications should be addressed to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
THARAKA NITHI COUNTY
P.O. BOX 10-60406
Applications to be hand-delivered to THARAKA NITHI COUNTY Headquarters Kathwana. Tharaka Nithi County is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization. Applicants comprising persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
NOTE: COMMUNICATION FROM THE COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD IS ONLY DONE THROUGH THE OFFICE MOBILE PHONE NUMBER 0748087375.