- September 8, 2021
- Posted by: Muigai
Requirements for appointment
- Be an employee of Tharaka Nithi County;
- Be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Operations Research or its equivalent from a university recognized in Kenya;
- A Master’s degree from a university recognized in Kenya will be an added advantage;
- Membership to a relevant professional body shall be an added advantage;
- Be conversant with laws governing public participation in decision-making processes.
- Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized institution
- Has shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing economic/statistical planning data;
- Preparation and submission of periodic reports on specific assignments in the sector;
- Identification, design, and formulation of development projects and programmes in the County;
- Monitoring, evaluation, and reporting of development projects and programmes;
- Coordinating feasibility studies and surveys to determine projects viability;
- Coordination of the Budget preparation process for the County Government;
- Monitoring Budget implementation process for the various County Government Sectors/ Spending Units; and
- Any other relevant duty as may be assigned by the relevant Chief Officer.
The Applicants must be employees of Tharaka Nithi County (Casual, Contract or Permanent). They must attach a recommendation letter from their current Supervisors to prove they are working for Tharaka Nithi County.
How to apply
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID card, detailed CV, copies of all relevant academic certificates and other testimonials should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the top left side the position applied for so as to reach the undersigned on or before 29th September, 2021.
Applications should be addressed to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
THARAKA NITHI COUNTY
P.O. BOX 10-60406
Applications to be hand delivered to THARAKA NITHI COUNTY Headquarters Kathwana. Tharaka Nithi County is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization. Applicants comprising persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
NOTE: COMMUNICATION FROM THE COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD IS ONLY DONE THROUGH THE OFFICE MOBILE PHONE NUMBER 0748087375.