- September 8, 2021
- Posted by: Muigai
Requirements for appointment
- Be an employee of Tharaka Nithi County;
- A pass in part II of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination or its recognized equivalent qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance option), Business Administration (Accounting option) from a recognized institution, or any other relevant equivalent qualification.
- Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized institution
- Has shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparation and verification of vouchers in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations
- Involving primary data entry and routine accounting work such as balancing of cashbooks, imprest, and advances ledgers, etc.
- Responsible for the safe custody of records and assets under him /her.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor.
The Applicants must be employees of Tharaka Nithi County (Casual, Contract or Permanent). They must attach a recommendation letter from their current Supervisors to prove they are working for Tharaka Nithi County.
How to apply
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID card, detailed CV, copies of all relevant academic certificates and other testimonials should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the top left side the position applied for so as to reach the undersigned on or before 29th September, 2021.
Applications should be addressed to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
THARAKA NITHI COUNTY
P.O. BOX 10-60406
Applications to be hand-delivered to THARAKA NITHI COUNTY Headquarters Kathwana. Tharaka Nithi County is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization. Applicants comprising persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
NOTE: COMMUNICATION FROM THE COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD IS ONLY DONE THROUGH THE OFFICE MOBILE PHONE NUMBER 0748087375.