EOI to Operationalize GIS Lab & Implement LIMS
- February 14, 2020
- Posted by: Webmaster
- Category: Advertisements
Tender number: TNCG/EOI/KUSP/1/2019-2020
The Tharaka Nithi County Government plans to operationalize the GIS lab, implementation of GIS enabled Land Information Management System (LIMS) & installation of security controls in the lands registry. The County Government therefore intends to engage a firm to carry out the service.
Brief description of the assignment
The overall objective of the project is to have an operational GIS lab with a robust operational county Lands Information Management System (LIMS) that will see digitization of Kathwana Municipality, Chuka Urban, Chogoria Urban and Marimanti Urban land records for easier and efficient management, improve on service delivery and revenue collection.
- Equip and Operationalize the GIS Lab
- Implement Security Controls at the Registry
- Carry out LIMS needs assessment and requirements specifications
- Setup LIMS in the GIS Lab (System Design, Development and Commissioning)
- System Training to selected county staff
- Provide System maintenance
Tharaka Nithi County Government therefore invites interested eligible consulting firms with relevant experience to submit their Expressions of Interest for the provision of the consultancy services for evaluation of their experience and capability to undertake the assignment.
Qualifications and experience
Interested and eligible firms are expected to meet the following minimum criteria, which should include (but not limited to) the following:
- Submission of a certificate of incorporation/registration– Mandatory
- Submission of a valid tax compliance Certificate-Mandatory
- Submission of valid copy of professional indemnity cover– Mandatory
- Submission of a comprehensive company background/profile
- Submission of proof of having successfully completed two (2) assignments of similar nature as a lead consultant individually or as part of a consortium, together with their values, client’s names and addresses by the submission of copies of LSO’S, letters of award or copies of contracts.
- Submission of recommendation letters from two (2) listed in 5 above
- Submission of evidence that the proposed staff have the technical capability to undertake the assignment by:
- Submit the CV’s of the lead consultant and three others. The lead consultant should have an experience of at least 5 years while the other 3 proposed personnel should have an experience of at least 3 years
- Submit the academic certificates of the lead consultant and 3 others
- Submit the professional certificates of the lead consultant and 3 others
- Submit proof of financial capability to undertake the assignment by submitting the audited accounts for the last one year.
- Submission of a letter from your respective banker as proof of financial capability to undertake the assignment.
Interested bidders/consultants must submit an original and a copy of the Expression of interest with all necessary documents in a plain sealed envelope clearly marked “Expression of Interest”-TNCG/EOI/KUSP/1/2019-2020 on or before 20th, February, 2020, the bid documents submitted should be serialized.
The documents should be deposited in the tender box situated at the county headquarters, Kathwana addressed to;
The County Secretary
Tharaka Nithi County Government
P.O Box 10-60400
The documents will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend.
Head of Supplies Chain Management
For: County Secretary