HOW TO APPLY:
Interested eligible candidates may download a complete set of tender documents with evaluation criteria from the Tharaka Nithi County website at www.tharakanithi.go.ke or PPIP portal www.tenders.go.ke using the unique IFMIS Negotiation Number indicated in the tender advert.
Complete tender documents MUST be submitted through the IFMIS SUPPLIER PORTAL www.supplier.treasury.go.ke as per the requirements contained in the tender documents and Original copies of the bid security attached shall be manually submitted to County Department of Procurement so as to be received on or before Monday, October 19, 2020 at 12.00pm.
Bidders MUST meet the following requirements;
- Attach a copy of valid tax compliance certificate
- Attach a copy of registration/incorporation certificate
- Attach a copy of a valid single business permit/trading license
- Attach valid and relevant NCA registration certificates to apply for the above tenders
- Attach valid 2% bid security in form of a bank guarantee valid for 120 days.
- Bid documents submitted MUST be sequentially numbered (serialized)
- Form of tender must be fully filled and signed
- Confidential business questionnaire must be fully filled and signed
- Attach a copy of valid AGPO certificates for bids reserved for Youth, Women and Persons living with disabilities.