Requirements for appointment
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be a holder of the first degree from a university recognized in Kenya.
- Working experience of not less than 5 years.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of devolution.
- Have qualifications and knowledge in administration or management
Duties and responsibilities
The ward administrator shall be responsible to the sub county administrator for the following;
- Coordinating, managing and supervising the general administrative functions in the ward unit;
- Developing policies and plans;
- Liaising with National Government staff at the Ward level;
- Ensuring effective service delivery;
- Establishing, implementing and monitoring performance management systems;
- Coordinating developmental activities to empower the community;
- Providing and maintaining infrastructure and facilities of public service;
- Facilitating and coordinating citizen participation in the development of policies and delivery of services;
- Exercising any functions and powers delegated by the County Public Service Board any other Authority.
How to apply
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID card, detailed CV, copies of all relevant academic certificates and other testimonials should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the top left side the position applied for so as to reach the undersigned on or before 27th September, 2019.
Applications should be addressed to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
THARAKA NITHI COUNTY
P.O. BOX 10-60406
Applications can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered to THARAKA NITHI COUNTY Headquarters Kathwana. Tharaka Nithi County is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization. Applicants comprising persons with special needs are encouraged to apply. Any form of canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.