REVENUE CLERKS/COLLECTORS (15 POSTS)
- August 19, 2020
- Posted by: Webmaster
Duties & Responsibilities
- To collect and issue receipts on various revenue sources as deployed;
- To bank the total daily cash collected in the county in the specified bank;
- To ensure that the cash banked has corresponding receipt issued and entered in control sheets by the supervisor.
- To keep personal record on daily collections and banking details.
- To maximize revenue collections by surpassing the set targets.
- To account for all official receipt books issued.
- To ensure that only genuine and authorized county issued receipts and documents are in use in all revenue collection related activities.
- KCSE Certificate
- Two (2) years working experience is an added advantage
- Computer proficiency is an added advantage.
Terms – 3 years contract
How to apply
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID card, detailed CV, copies of all relevant academic certificates and other testimonials should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the top left side the position applied for so as to reach the undersigned on or before 28th August, 2020.
Applications should be addressed to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
THARAKA NITHI COUNTY
P.O. BOX 10-60406
Applications can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered to THARAKA NITHI COUNTY Headquarters Kathwana.
Tharaka Nithi County is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization. Applicants comprising persons with special needs are encouraged to apply. Any form of canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
NOTE: COMMUNICATION FROM THE COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD IS ONLY DONE THROUGH THE OFFICE MOBILE PHONE NUMBER 0748087375.