MEDICAL OFFICERS, JOB GROUP “M” – THREE (3) POSTS
- November 25, 2020
- Posted by: Webmaster
Requirements for appointment
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be a holder of a Degree in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B., & ChB.) from an institution recognized in Kenya
- Have completed 12 months internship period
- Registered as a Medical Practitioner by Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board
- Have a Valid Practicing License
- Be of acceptable moral and professional standing
- Willing to undertake duties in any part of Tharaka Nithi County as they will be assigned from time to time
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized
- Must meet the requirement of the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
Duties and responsibilities
The Medical Officer shall be responsible to the employer and the supervisor for the following;
- Apply the principles and procedures of modern medicine in preventing, diagnosing, caring for and treating illnesses, diseases and injuries;
- Supervise the implementation of care and treatment plans by other medical personnel,
- Conduct medical education and research activities in clinical area of work
- Participate in the development of procedures for the department
- Make decisions regarding work processes based on established guidelines
- Prioritize and organize work to meet changing conditions and any other roles and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor.
How to apply
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID card, detailed CV, copies of all relevant academic certificates and other testimonials should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the top left side the position applied for so as to reach the undersigned on or before 7th December, 2020.
Applications should be addressed to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
THARAKA NITHI COUNTY
P.O. BOX 10-60406
Applications to be hand delivered to THARAKA NITHI COUNTY Headquarters Kathwana. Tharaka Nithi County is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization. Applicants comprising persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
NOTE: COMMUNICATION FROM THE COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD IS ONLY DONE THROUGH THE OFFICE MOBILE PHONE NUMBER 0748087375.
Terms: Permanent & Pensionable.