DRIVERS III, JOB GROUP “D” – TEN (10) POSTS
- July 7, 2020
- Posted by: Webmaster
Requirements for appointment
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- KCSE mean grade D plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsements for classes of vehicles an officer is required to drive;
- Passed Suitability test for Driver Grade III;
- A valid certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police;
- Attended a First Aid certificate course lasting not less than one (1) week at John Ambulance, Kenya Red Cross Society or Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution;
- Certificate in Emergency Vehicle operations
- Driving experience for more than five (5) years;
Duties and responsibilities
The Driver shall be responsible to the employer and the supervisor for the following;
- Driving County Vehicles as authorised,
- Carrying out routine checks on the ambulance cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure;
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of the ambulance systems; maintenance of work tickets for ambulance assigned;
- Ensuring security and safety for the vehicle on and off the road;
- Ensuring safety of the passengers in the vehicle;
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle assigned at all times;
- Perform any other duties within the scope of this position
How to apply
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID card, detailed CV, copies of all relevant academic certificates and other testimonials should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the top left side the position applied for so as to reach the undersigned on or before 22nd July, 2020.
Applications should be addressed to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
THARAKA NITHI COUNTY
P.O. BOX 10-60406
Applications can also be emailed to email@example.com or hand delivered to THARAKA NITHI COUNTY Headquarters Kathwana.
Tharaka Nithi County is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization. Applicants comprising persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
NOTE: COMMUNICATION FROM THE COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD IS ONLY DONE THROUGH THE OFFICE MOBILE PHONE, 0748087375.