CHIEF/SENIOR REVENUE OFFICER (2 POSTS)
- August 19, 2020
- Posted by: Webmaster
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise and Coordinate collection of revenue in line with stipulated revenue laws and regulations;
- Responsible for all accountable documents issued to him/her for purposes of revenue collection;
- Identification and reporting untapped resources of revenue;
- Reporting revenue defaulters including plot rents, rates among others;
- To plan, manage and account for revenue collections in the Sub-County;
- To supervise and manage revenue staff in the sub-county;
- To conduct revenue potential assessment and baseline surveys for existing and new streams for adoption by the county government;
- To prepare relevant weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on revenue collection targets, trends and variances;
- To develop new strategies on revenue mobilization;
- To detect, prevent and report fraudulent activities in revenue collections;
- To ensure that only duly authorized county documents are in use in revenue collection activities.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Economics, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Two (2) years working experience is an added advantage.
- Computer proficiency is an added advantage.
Terms – 3 years Contract
How to apply
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID card, detailed CV, copies of all relevant academic certificates and other testimonials should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the top left side the position applied for so as to reach the undersigned on or before 28th August, 2020.
Applications should be addressed to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
THARAKA NITHI COUNTY
P.O. BOX 10-60406
Applications can also be emailed to email@example.com or hand delivered to THARAKA NITHI COUNTY Headquarters Kathwana.
Tharaka Nithi County is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization. Applicants comprising persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
NOTE: COMMUNICATION FROM THE COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD IS ONLY DONE THROUGH THE OFFICE MOBILE PHONE NUMBER 0748087375.