CHARGEHAND II – BUILDING, JOB GROUP “H” – ONE (1) POST
- February 16, 2021
- Posted by: Webmaster
Requirements for appointment
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Have a Diploma in Building or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Have passed National Trade Test Certificate Grade I/apprentice Certificate awarded by the National Industrial Training Authority or its equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized
- Have an experience of at least 1 year
Duties and responsibilities
The Building Technician shall be responsible to the employer and the supervisor for the following:
- Providing Building and Construction Services in the area of deployment;
- Simple Building Plan preparation;
- Making orders for the necessary Building materials;
- Routine inspection of Hospital buildings;
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor.
How to apply
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID card, detailed CV, copies of all relevant academic certificates and other testimonials should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the top left side the position applied for so as to reach the undersigned on or before 2nd March, 2021.
Applications should be addressed to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
THARAKA NITHI COUNTY
P.O. BOX 10-60406
Applications to be hand delivered to THARAKA NITHI COUNTY Headquarters Kathwana.