Advertisement For Bids from Eligible Contractors
- December 24, 2019
- Posted by: Webmaster
- Category: Advertisements, News
The County Government of Tharaka Nithi, through the National Government, has received financing from the World Bank under the Kenya Urban Support Program (KUSP) for infrastructural projects and institutional support within Kathwana Municipality. The County Government therefore invites sealed bids from eligible contractors for the following tenders. Tendering will be conducted through the procedures specified in the Public Procurement and Disposal Act 2015.
COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF LANDS, PHYSICAL PLANNING, URBAN DEVELOPMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES
|IFMIS NEGOTIATION NUMBER||
PRE-BID SITE VISIT
|TNCG/50/2019-2020||PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF KATHWANA
MUNICIPAL OFFICE(NCA 7 AND ABOVE)
|OPEN TENDER||765695||30/12/2019 AT 10.00 AM
AT KATHWANA HQ
|TNCG/51/2019-2020||PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF KATHWANA MODERN MARKET(NCA 4 AND ABOVE)||OPEN TENDER||765694||30/12/2019 AT 10.00 AM AT KATHWANA HQ|
Bidders MUST meet the following mandatory requirements;
- Attach a copy of valid tax compliance certificate
- Attach a copy of registration/incorporation certificate
- Attach a copy of a valid single business permit/trading license
- Must attend a MANDATORY pre-tender site visit as indicated above
- Attach valid and relevant NCA registration certificates to apply for the above tenders
- Attach valid 2% bid security in form of a bank guarantee valid for 120
- Bid documents submitted MUST be sequentially numbered (serialized)
- Form of tender must be fully filled and signed
- Confidential business questionnaire must be fully filled and signed
How to apply:
Interested eligible candidates may download a complete set of tender documents with evaluation criteria from the Tharaka Nithi County website at www.tharakanithi.go.ke/tenders or PPIP portal http.tenders.go.ke using the unique IFMIS Negotiation Number indicated in the tender advert. Complete tender documents MUST be submitted through the IFMIS SUPPLIER PORTAL www.supplier.treasury.go.ke as per the requirements contained in the tender documents and Original copies of the bid security attached shall be manually submitted to County Department of Procurement so as to be received on or before 7th January 2020 at 12.00pm.
NOTE: Bidders who may experience challenges in accessing and uploading their tenders in the IFMIS tender portal should contact the IFMIS Helpdesk (email http:/infmis.go.ke, Tel 0800721477/0204801801) at the treasury or contact Supply Chain management office located at our headquarters in KATHWANA.
MANUAL SUBMISSION OF BIDS will not be accepted. All tenders must be submitted through the IFMIS PLATFORM.
THE COUNTY SECTRETARY THARAKA NITHI COUNTY
P.O BOX 10 KATHWANA
Tenders will be opened thereafter in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend.