The Presidential Digital Talent Programme (PDTP) is a collaboration between the public and private sectors that takes fresh and qualified ICT graduates through an internship programme designed to build their ICT capabilities, ready for the ICT market.
Digitalent is a strategic intervention by ICT Authority on behalf of the Ministry of Information Communication Technology to develop and sustain high end ICT talent by removing gaps between industry requirements and the capabilities of the local workforce.
This is in line with the National ICT master plan which underscores the need to develop a critical mass of high-end ICT skills and to develop an ICT ready workforce to meet the needs of the industry.
The programme has trained over 900 ICT graduates. This call for applications is the fourth round and aims to on-board 400 recent ICT graduates.
The internship is offered to Kenyans who are recent graduates with ICT, Engineering, Communication, Law, Medicine, Built Environment, Agriculture and Education degree who must have attained a first class or upper second class honours between Jan 2017 to date.
- Applicant should submit the right information
- Must attach all required documents (Copy Kenya National ID ,Passport Size Photo ,KCSE certificate ,Degree Certificate ,Receipt/ Certificate of good conduct)
- A duly completed application form must be submitted online; no paper-based applications will be accepted.
- Digitalent runs full-time for a period of 12 months.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Should be willing to be deployed anywhere within the 47 counties
- Should have a passion for ICT.